Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Halloween treat Prep time does not include refrigeration
Make and share this Trick on a Stick recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the popcorn, Craisins and apricots.
- Pour the dark melted chocolate over the popcorn mixture and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, place popcorn mixture into plastic ice block moulds and press tightly.
- Push lids into centre and refrigerate for several hours.
- Once set, remove from moulds and dip each one into the melted white chocolate.
- Roll in the nuts or sprinkles.
- Refrigerate to set.
- *8-10 yield is approximate.
I used sultanas, cut up apricot sticks. I used plastic drinking cups as the molds, and pressed in a paddle pop stick. Very popular!