Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a variation on the traditional salad. I came up with this after I started to make my traditional salad with bell peppers, sweet pickles and onions and my son stopped me and requested something without all the "junk" he didn't like. This was my solution so that it would still have flavor.
- 1 lb small shell pasta
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups Miracle Whip
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- Prepare noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs.
- Cube the cheese. To save time cheese cubes or crumbles cand be used instead.
- After the noodles have cooled mix in the miracle whip and the dip mix.
- Drain tuna, add it and remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Chill to blend flavors.