Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was in an email newsletter from My Daily Moment and would be a wonderful after dinner drink or nice treat on a cold winter evening.
- 1 ounce brandy, preferably Calvados
- 1⁄4-3⁄4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1 ounce whipping cream, lightly whipped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a heat resistant glass add the liquors and microwave until heated thru.
- Pour in the hot coffee and stir well. Top with the cream and sprinkle sugar on top. Serve immediately.
Such a yummy coffee on a cold windy fall day. Loved the combination of ingredients. Thanks for sharing, Lori. Made for Beverage Tag.
Yum! The perfect after dinner drink. Thanks for posting, Lori! Made for PAC Spring 2013
This coffee is so yummy and potent. Thanks Lauralie :) Made for 123 hit wonders