Recipe by Viclynn
Mr. Dean passed away this week - I have always been a loyal customer of his sausage (though he sold the rights several years ago). In memory of him, here is one our favorite casseroles - SO easy for weeknights. Enjoy!
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans sliced potatoes, drained
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the pork sausage in a pan, or in the microwave. Drain.
- Mix next 5 ingredients in large bowl. Gently stir in sliced potatoes and cooked sausage.
- Placed in greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until bubbly. Add cheese and bake 5 minutes more.