Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mr. Dean passed away this week - I have always been a loyal customer of his sausage (though he sold the rights several years ago). In memory of him, here is one our favorite casseroles - SO easy for weeknights. Enjoy!
- 453.59 g bulk pork sausage
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 177.44 ml milk
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2 can sliced potatoes, drained
- 226.79 g shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown the pork sausage in a pan, or in the microwave. Drain.
- Mix next 5 ingredients in large bowl. Gently stir in sliced potatoes and cooked sausage.
- Placed in greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until bubbly. Add cheese and bake 5 minutes more.