Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cheap tribute to gazpacho for when you are a college student and that's what left in your fridge and cupboard after a party you'll never forget. Ahhh... winter of 2005. Too much talking. Enjoy hot.
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 ounces of vegan cream of tomato soup (still condensed)
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Put in a pot the 5 first ingredients (and add a tin of water as well).
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Reduce in a perfect purée with a mixer.
- Create an emulsion by adding drop by drop the olive oil while mixing in the mixer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.