Blueberries, strawberries and raspberries!
Make and share this Triberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place paper liners in muffin tins or grease.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix together the milk and eggs.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour the milk and egg mixture into the well along with the melted butter.
- Stir quickly just to combine.
- Gently fold in berries.
- Spoon the batter into the cups, filling each one almost to the top.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of sugar on top of each muffin.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until brown and crusty.