1/8 Photos of Triberry Muffins
Blueberries, strawberries and raspberries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place paper liners in muffin tins or grease.
- 3In a large bowl combine the flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 4Mix together the milk and eggs.
- 5Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour the milk and egg mixture into the well along with the melted butter.
- 6Stir quickly just to combine.
- 7Gently fold in berries.
- 8Spoon the batter into the cups, filling each one almost to the top.
- 9Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of sugar on top of each muffin.
- 10Bake about 20 minutes, until brown and crusty.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 160.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g