Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Created from an adaptation on Swirled Chocolate Cheesecake by Leanne. I loved the way the three colors swirled into each other and the taste was great! Can easily use Splenda for baking instead of sugar.
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate or 2 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust (9-10-inch)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl or sauce pan melt white chocolate, chocolate and butterscotch separately.
- Using a larger bowl of hot water with a smaller bowl containing the chocolate works well to melt in a microwave.
- In mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy then add sugar.
- Add flour, vanilla, lemon juice and milk.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Pour about two cups of cheesecake mixture into crust.
- Once the white chocolate, chocolate and butterscotch are melted and cooled, split the remaining cream cheese mixture between the three and mix well.
- If you used chips to melt then there may be some chunks of them left, this is okay.
- Place dollops of each mixture around the cheesecake in a circle or whatever pattern strikes your fancy.
- Run a knife or spatula through the mixture to create swirls.
- Careful not to blend them together.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 35-55 minutes or until cheesecake is mostly set.
- It should move a bit in the center- don't worry it will firm up as it chills.
- Chill for at least 8 hours and enjoy!