Recipe by Melanie B.
This is soooo easy and gorgeous. I am not a fan of those salad recipes out there with feta, watermelon, and onions....but I do love a good refreshing melon dish in the summer time!
- 1 small honeydew melon, seeds removed
- 1 small cantaloupe, seeds removed
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a melon baller, scoop all three melons into balls. All together you need about 10 cups. I like to use equal portions, but if you like pink better than green -- use more watermelon -- you get the idea.
- In a large glass bowl, mix together lime juice, lime zest, tequila, salt, and simple syrup. Add melon balls and mint. Toss until well coated.