Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Making this for a party this weekend.
- 8 ounces salami, whole
- 3 cups fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt spread or 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley or 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut salami into cubes. Grind in food processor, set aside.
- In bowl, cream 1/3 cream cheese and 1/3 of the spread until smooth.
- Add the ground salami and mix until blended. Spread mixture into springform pan. Tap to even layer.
- Cream another 1/3 of cream cheese and 1/3 of the spread until smooth. Mix in Cheddar until blended. Spread the mixture over the first layer. Tap to set and even the layer. Chill.
- Cream together remaining cream cheese and spread until smooth. Add the scallions and mix until throughly incorporated. Spread evenly over the second layer, smooth with spatula.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour, or until ready to server. Garnish with parsley or nuts.