Recipe by Susie D
This salad by Bobby Flay represents the three colors of the Italian Flag. Very simple to make and the flavors pair well with traditonal Italian dishes.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
This was part of our Italian Feast. I had been wanting to try endive and radicchio, these were great with the arugula. Definitely expanded my horizons. Made for Culinary Quest.
- 2 spears endive, washed, dried, and coarsely chopped
- 1 small radicchio, washed, dried, and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 lb baby arugula, washed, dried, and thinly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- shaved parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all 3 lettuces in large bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Whisk the mustard, vinegar, and oil together in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Top with shavings of Parmesan.