1/2 Photos of Tri Colore Salad
Susie D's Note:
This salad by Bobby Flay represents the three colors of the Italian Flag. Very simple to make and the flavors pair well with traditonal Italian dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 spears endive, washed, dried, and coarsely chopped
- 1 small radicchio, washed, dried, and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 lb baby arugula, washed, dried, and thinly chopped
- 1Combine all 3 lettuces in large bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2Whisk the mustard, vinegar, and oil together in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- 3Top with shavings of Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tri Colore Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: