Recipe by Halcyon Eve
I got this from a flyer from Trader Joe's. It's really yummy! It goes especially well with chicken, we think. I recommend using a sheep's milk or goat's milk feta for this--the taste and texture suit it so much better!
- 2 lbs baby tricolor potatoes, unpeeled, sliced into small, uniform wedges (red, white or gold, and purple or blue)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (14 ounce) cans water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 3⁄4 cup sliced large Spanish olives with pimento
- 4 -6 ounces feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potato wedges in boiling water for 5 minutes to cook part-way. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender, stirring often, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir in artichoke hearts, potatoes, capers, and olives. Saute gently until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with feta cheese.