Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuits.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons yellow peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 15 rosemary and olive oil triscuits
- Mix the cheese and peppers together and evenly spoon onto the crackers.
- Place 8 of the topped crackers onto a microwavable plate and microwave on HIGH for 10 - 15 seconds just until cheese begins melts.
- Repeat with remaining crackers.
- Serve warm.
This is a tasty little snack. The rosemary and olive oil triscuits add some wonderful flavor to this simple treat. Made for the Aussie/New Zealand 12 Days of Christmas Recipe Swap.