Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
NOTE: This recipe requires Zucchini in a Pot. It was inspired as I had some left over as I had made too much and was thinking of a new way to use the remaining batch. When I made it, I made it for 2 people so the ingredients have been doubled to suite 4.
- NOTE: This recipe requires recipe #364707. I was unable to list it as an ingredient therefore it is not reflected not counted in nutrition.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Reserve one cup pasta water when draining. Set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, brown sausage and break into small pieces, drain off fat.
- Mix all ingredients except 1 cup of the cheese into the sausage and pour into 9x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. If it seems a little dry, add some of the reserved pasta water. (you may not need it).
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned.