Recipe by LexingtonMom
A classic potluck or picnic dish. Lite and cool for summer. You can adjust ingredients according to what's in your garden. Keeps well.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and cool. While they cook, chop your vegetables.
- In large bowl, stir together cooked noodles, cheese cubes, cucumber, tomato, and olives.
- In separate bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; these will be your dressing.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture, and toss all to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Toss again just before serving.