Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and quick pasta recipe that came from "Country Italian" cookbook.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagetri-color pasta
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 2 plum tomatoes or 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add peas during last 5 minutes; drain in colander.
- Rinse under cold water to cool.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, peas, tomatoes and cheese.
- Stir in pesto.
Easy, quick, light and refreshing salad. Everyone loved it. Thanks!