Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from one of the internet sites for chefs. It is very good with tacos, quesadillas, fajitas or with fish.
- 1 firm ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 drops red pepper sauce (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Best if let set a few hours before serving.