Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is just another variation on a spinach salad..I think the dressing makes it work so well..We love it!!I am having a hard time including as one of the ingredients..3 tbls frozen thawed concentrate..raspberry/lemonade ..but you will need that for the dressing..
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red onion ring
- 7 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup fresh raspberry
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, mix well.
- In large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients.Pour over salad.
- Toss gently to coat.