Recipe by Sydney Mike
Found this recipe in the 2003 cookbook, Slim Smoothies.
Top Review by Katzen
Fantastic! I love the pineapple juice in this, and the yogurt adds a nice smoothness to it. My berries were a raspberry, blueberry, blackberry mix - next time I'll use 2 cups of that and 1 cup of strawberries, as I missed the strawberry flavour! Thanks, Syd - great smoothie! Made for Veggie Swap 24.
- 1 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt