Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in the 2003 cookbook, Slim Smoothies.
- 1 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Remembering that SOME of the berries should be frozen (to give the smoothie some chilly frost!), place all ingredients in a blender & mix until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses & enjoy!
Fantastic! I love the pineapple juice in this, and the yogurt adds a nice smoothness to it. My berries were a raspberry, blueberry, blackberry mix - next time I'll use 2 cups of that and 1 cup of strawberries, as I missed the strawberry flavour! Thanks, Syd - great smoothie! Made for Veggie Swap 24.
Delicious! I too used apple juice and really enjoyed all the fruit! Thanks Syd! Made for Vegetarian Swap-June 2010.
Awesome. Only made 1 sub and that was to use apple juice in place of the pineapple juice. My raspberries were frozen. LOVED it. Made for Veggie Swap June 2010.