Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Trevor gave it to me!
Make and share this Trevors Mushroom and Pork Chops Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 3 pork chops or 3 lamb chops
- 1 white onion (chopped into rings)
- 5 -6 fresh mushrooms (chopped into quarters or halves)
- 3 potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- Brown the chops.
- layer the chopped onion rings on top.
- layer the mushrooms on top of those.
- add salt and pepper to desire.
- layer the sliced potatoes to cover all.
- pour on condensed soup and spread over.
- add a little water to soup container and empty into bottom of cooking dish.
- cook on gas mark 5 for 45 mins middle shelf.
- then turn down to very low heat and cook for approx 2 1/2 hours.