Recipe by Michelle S.
My sons all time favorite dip. He insists on being the ONLY taster when preparing it. It has been in our family for ages. I would NOT recommend using mayonnaise inplace if the Miracle Whip. The flavor would not be correct. This is great with chips, raw veggies even spread on bagels and sandwiches.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
Made this and forgot to review it. Wonderful dip; very oniony, but I love onions. I grated half and chopped half for texture; then add some chopped chives(onion family) and use season salt. Yummmers. Tell Trevor--loved it!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt, to taste
- Accent seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except onion in a large bowl.
- Peel onion.
- Grate onion into cream cheese mixture. Add as much as you think you will need (depends on strength of onion).
- With a hand blender, mix all till well blended.
- Taste, adjust seasonings. (you may want more onion, Worcestershire sauce, etc.).
- Add more milk if necessary to bring to your desired "dipability".