1/1 Photo of Trevor's Fresh Onion Dip
Michelle S.'s Note:
My sons all time favorite dip. He insists on being the ONLY taster when preparing it. It has been in our family for ages. I would NOT recommend using mayonnaise inplace if the Miracle Whip. The flavor would not be correct. This is great with chips, raw veggies even spread on bagels and sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except onion in a large bowl.
- 2Peel onion.
- 3Grate onion into cream cheese mixture. Add as much as you think you will need (depends on strength of onion).
- 4With a hand blender, mix all till well blended.
- 5Taste, adjust seasonings. (you may want more onion, Worcestershire sauce, etc.).
- 6Add more milk if necessary to bring to your desired "dipability".
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trevor's Fresh Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.0
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 237.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g