- 2 (26 ounce) canswhole pickled jalapeno peppers, La Costena
- 1 lb sausage, bulk, at room temperature
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (3 ounce) package Shake-n-Bake for pork
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Bisquick, sausage and cheddar cheese by hand.
- Remove stem from peppers and slice lengthwise.
- Remove stems and stuff peppers with the Monterrey Jack Cheese.
- Pat small pieces of the Bisquick mixture flat and wrap around the stuffed peppers.
- Roll each one in the Shake N Bake.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Makes 20 to 30 "eggs.".