Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a favorite and very easy dish to prepare. We love it in our family and have it quite often.
Make and share this Tre's Shepherds Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, combine all the ingredients except the potatoes and cheese over high heat; mix well.
- Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and and put into a deep cassarole dish.
- Dollop with the potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- Cover with grated cheese last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Serve immediately.