- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black peppercorns, ground fine
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, combine all the ingredients except the potatoes and cheese over high heat; mix well.
- Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and and put into a deep cassarole dish.
- Dollop with the potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- Cover with grated cheese last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Serve immediately.