Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I love this on my gyros and sandwiches.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped (about 1 C)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- Blend well.
- Cover and chill 6-24 hours.
- Serve with gyros or other tasty sandwich.
I make this for Grilled Chicken Gyro's and it is great! You can substitute sour cream for PLAIN yogurt as well. I also added some fresh squeezed lemon juice and it made all the flavors pop! I also use fresh minced garlic and fresh finely chopped mint, because I didn't have dried, but either way it is delish! Thanks.