1/1 Photo of Tre's Famous Bloody Mary
Chief Teer's Note:
This is a Bloody Mary recipe that came from the Red Fox Club in Santa Maria, Ca.They use to run a special two for one bloody marys. Of course that didn't last we drank them dry of mixer. Gotta give this one a try! They garnish with a pickled green bean. I've added my little twist to this one also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka, triple distilled
- 3 ounces mr. & mrs. t's bloody mary mix
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- lime wedges (optional) or lemon wedges (optional) or celery (optional) or green onions (optional) or pickled green beans or pickled okra, to garnish (optional)
- 1Rub lemon or lime around rim of glass and then put the rim in celery salt, if desired.
- 2Add ice to glass.
- 3Mix Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, Pepper, celery salt and horseradish (if using) and pour in glass.
- 4Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, celery stalk, green onion, pickled okra, or pickled green bean.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tre's Famous Bloody Mary
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 214.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bloody mary mix