This is a Bloody Mary recipe that came from the Red Fox Club in Santa Maria, Ca.They use to run a special two for one bloody marys. Of course that didn't last we drank them dry of mixer. Gotta give this one a try! They garnish with a pickled green bean. I've added my little twist to this one also!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka, triple distilled
- 3 ounces mr. & mrs. t's bloody mary mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- lime wedges (optional) or lemon wedges (optional) or celery (optional) or green onions (optional) or pickled green beans or pickled okra, to garnish (optional)
- Rub lemon or lime around rim of glass and then put the rim in celery salt, if desired.
- Add ice to glass.
- Mix Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, Pepper, celery salt and horseradish (if using) and pour in glass.
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, celery stalk, green onion, pickled okra, or pickled green bean.
Great bloody mary! Love the additional spices added to the Mr & Mrs T mix. Thanks for sharing!