Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a favorite of mine!
- 12 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 ounces jalapenos, diced (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 medium onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups spinach, fresh leaves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (a little less than)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 chicken breasts, shredded (preboiled)
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- Blend all sauce ingredients together in a blender.
- For the filling, mix chicken, cheese and 1 reserved cup of sauce.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13" pan with some of the sauce.
- Fill flour tortillas with the chicken mixture, roll and line up in your pan.
- Cover with remaining sauce and extra jack cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately
- 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.