Prep 35 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an old Family Favorite.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mild green chilies, chopped
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 cups cheese, shredded, as desired
- Boil chicken and save broth.
- Dice chicken and set aside.
- Combine soups, sour cream, chillis, and 1 1/2 cups of broth, bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Dip one tortilla into broth and then into soup mixture, covering whole tortilla.
- Spread chicken and cheese down middle of tortilla.
- Fold and place seam side down in baking dish.
- After all tortillas are used, pour soup mixture in baking dish over tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortillas.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.