Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
All my friends love this fettucini. When I make it, they want more of it. Seems, not to be enough. I'm gonna have to double the recipe for sure!
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 12 ounces cooked fettuccine
- 1 lb crawfish
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup oil, to saute onions
- Saute onion and bell pepper in 1/4 cup oil.
- Add crawfish coook for 20minutes on medium heat.
- Cook fettucini according to directionson package and set aside.
- Melt 2 sticks margarine.
- Add half and half, cheese, parsley and mix well.
- Add drained fettucini and crawfish mixture to half and half mixture.
- Should be really creamy.
- May use more half and half, if needed.