Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a simple and very great tasting dressing!
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
- Cook time is refrigeration time.
We enjoyed this dressing. It was easy to make and tastes very fresh. I used it to make and old fashioned wedge salad. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.