Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a kicker of a martini. You have to like them and its an aquired taste! This is my version of a dirty martini. You have gotta make yourself one!
- 2 ounces gin, Tanqueray brand
- 1⁄2 ounce extra-dry vermouth, Martini brand
- 1⁄4 ounce olive juice
- 3 green olives, on a pick
- Mix all the ingredients (except the olive) in a cocktail mixer with 2 ice cubes.
- Put it in a frozen martini glass and drop in the three olives on a wooden stick.
Excellent! This is the 3rd dirty martini recipe I've tried on zaar and all excellent (lol). In addition to 3 green olives, I added a kalamansi as well and that actually gave this drink a citrusy taste that was super! Thank Chief Teer for posting this recipe!