Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an all time favorite recipe I follow when preparing deviled eggs. Thought I'd post it here for all my friends and family.
- 18 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons hormel real bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Split hard boiled eggs length wise and put yokes into a separate bowl and plate the whites.
- Mix all remaining ingredients with the yokes then spoon back into whites.
- Sprinkle with parsley or basil and refrigerate for 30 minutes covered then serve.
- Note: cook time is refrigerated time.
What a nice change to the eggs we usually have! We really enjoyed the addition of bacon and shredded cheese. Will make again! Made for PAC fall 2011.