- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup white uncooked long-grain rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 skinless boneless halves chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sergento's mexican shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 375°F Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Top with the chicken. Season the chicken as desired. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Top with the cheese. Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving.