Tre's Bloody Mary Pickled Green Beans
- Trim ends of green beans. Set lids of jars to boil in water in a small pan. Combine vinegar and water and salt in a large saucepot. Bring to a boil.
- Pack beans lengthwise into hot jars, Add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or the jalapenos slices, 2 cloves garlic and 2 heads of dill to each quart.
- Ladle the boiling vinegar solution over beans. leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Place caps (still hot from the boiling water) on jars. Invert jars till cool.
- You can place them in a hot water bath for 10 minutes, if desired. Store in a cool dry place for 4-6 weeks before opening.
- After opening keep refrigerated. These are delicious! and non FAT!