Prep 35 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It is tried and true, but it always is gone first no matter what else I make for a party.
- 24 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped fine (by hand better,processor tend to make to watery)
- 2 (6 ounce) jars dried beef, processed to fine bits
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Reserve 1/3 of beef and mix all else together until smooth.
- Roll ball in reserved beef.
- Cook time is chill time.
- Serve with triscuits, wheat thins or other stone crackers.