Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great sauce and I wish to share it with everyone that like food south of the border!
- 1⁄4 bell pepper, red, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, chopped in half
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced Spanish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash cumin
- Using a food processor, puree peppers and onion.
- Mix 1 cup mayo and 4 teaspoons of the vegetable purée in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for several hours in the refridgerator to blend flavors.