Recipe by Wineaux
I found this recipe in a woman's magazine quite a while ago, and now, when my feet feel tired, I treat them to this spa-like bath and WOW!
- 1⁄2 gallon whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (or more, if you like)
- 1⁄4 cup coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the milk and water in a large pot.
- Pour into a plastic container that is big enough to hold your feet and the milk and water.
- Add almond extract.
- Soak feet for 30 minutes. Enjoy inhaling the almond essence as you feel the milk soften those weary toes!
- Dry feet with soft towel and massage them with the salt/olive oil mixture - the DH may enjoy doing this for you!