1/1 Photo of Treat the Birdies! Bird Feeder - Kids Can Make
Um Safia's Note:
In the winter months & even early spring, food is scarce for the wild birds that visit your home. Help them get some nutrition by making these simple bird feeders. Kids LOVE to make these & they get so much pleasure from watching the birds feed from them.The great thing about these feeders is that are quick & easy to make as well as being inexpensive and the real bonus is that they hold up well in snow & rain too!
My Private Note
bird fe ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 slice bread
- 59.14-118.29 ml natural-style peanut butter
- 118.29-177.44 ml bird seed
- 1Take your slice of bread (if it is fresh, lightly toast it so it dries out or use stale / day old bread) & cut into 3 equal sized pieces.
- 2Spread each side of bread with the peanut butter & drench in the bird seed.
- 3Press the seed firmly onto the bread.
- 4Poke a small hole through one end of each feeder & hang with string / twine etc, in a sheltered place away from predators.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Treat the Birdies! Bird Feeder - Kids Can Make
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: