Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This recipe has it all. Tilapia is usually,always priced well. This is a fun recipe, in that the kids would be a great help. Do you ever eat dinner outside? This dinner is insulated, due to the combo of Reynolds wrap and the gratin dish. It is also cute and very tasty. Try this recipe and I guarantee you will have fun and enjoy a great meal.
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- non stick olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 453.59 g can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1.23 ml dill weed
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 59.14 ml finely chopped shallot
- 56.69 g cream cheese
- 2.46 ml fresh lemon zest
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 9.85 ml honey
- 226.79 g cherry tomatoes or 226.79 g grape tomatoes
- 170.09 g red bell peppers, sliced thin (about 1/2 of a pepper)
- 453.59 g fresh tilapia fillet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with Non stick olive oil spray. Lightly press (with the palm of your hand) each biscuit out to flatten. Using a paring knife cut a large oval shape out of the center of each, leaving a piece at the end resembling a tail attached. This is very simple, but you could leave the biscuits whole if you prefer. Bake for 14 minutes or until browning. Keep warm while preparing Tilapia.
- Reynolds wrap cuisine fish art:.
- Items needed: Reynolds wrap, scissors and 4 - 10x5 1/2 inch gratin baking dishes.
- Un-roll 4 - 12 inch pieces of Reynolds wrap.
- Fold in half.
- Measure to 9 inches and slightly gather at short end to resemble fish tail.
- At the other end, fold under and round off to appear to be a fish nose/snout. Press into the gratin baking dishes allowing the foil to come up the sides about one inch and the tail to extend out beyond the dish.
- You DO NOT have to be artistic to do this, very simple. If you have children have them assist you.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To a medium skillet (over medium heat) add olive oil, butter and shallot. Stirring often cook until tender, approximately 3 minutes. Add cream cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, sea salt, white pepper, honey and stir. When the cream cheese has melted remove from heat.
- Evenly distribute the cherry tomatoes on one side of the prepared, (foil lined) gratin baking dishes. On the other side place the red bell pepper slices and the Tilapia in the center of each. Evenly distribute sauce over each piece of Tilapia. Not to worry if the sauce separates.
- Place in preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes. Lay a piece of Reynolds wrap over the top while baking.
- Serve with "biscuit fish".
I cannot wait to try this Tilapia Dinner and it is very inexpensive to make...Looks
delicious...I love the presentation !