Karen From Colorado's Note:
I found this recipe in a cookbook called Taste of Home 2001. I must give the credit to the recipe's owner however. Her name is Bobbi Liston in Arlington, TX.(her name is published in the cookbook as the owner) Posted as a recipe request in our forum here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tops off apples and set aside.
- 2Core apples to within 1/2 inch of the bottom.
- 3Place in a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- 4In a bowl combine sugar, candies, and cinnamon.
- 5Spoon 2 T. into each apple
- 6Replace tops.
- 7Spoon remaining sugar over the apples.
- 8Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender, basting occasionally.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Treasure Filled Apples
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: