Recipe by Miss Fannie
This is a quick, filling, and colorful dish. Serve with salad and hot crusty bread for a simple supper.
Top Review by Baby Kato
I really enjoyed this exotic tasting treat. It was quick and easy to make with a great punch of flavor. I loved that all the ingredients worked well together and that you could taste them all. We thought that the asparagus and olives worked really well together in this dish. A few small changes, diced tomatoes instead of sun dried, didn't have any and I freshly ground the chinese five spice powder, for a beautiful mellow note. This was one of my personal favorite dishes, Good Luck in the Contest.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 dried tomatoe, sliced, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce, sweet Red
- 1⁄2 cup fresh asparagus, chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, plain
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt coconut oil over medium heat in a large, deep skillet. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Add the Sweet Red Thai Chili Sauce, vegetables, rice vinegar, and spices. reduce to simmer for 5 minutes; stirring constantly. Toss with angel hair pasta and fresh basil.