Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Lovely served with rice and Chinese greens and also easy as you can just put them in the oven.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 thick pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing wine (or dry sherry)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 chili pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof frying pan. Add chops and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Pour over the combined hoisin, wine, honey, soy, chilli, ginger and garlic.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Too easy to be so good!!!
Excellent! This was so easy to put together and the pork came out so tender. I served it with rice and stir fry veggies. I will definitely be making this again!
Sooo Easy!!! Next time I will plan to do some chinese veg too. Nicely prepared. Big flavor and sauce is Weight Watchers friendly.