Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Lovely served with rice and Chinese greens and also easy as you can just put them in the oven.
Make and share this Tray Baked Sticky Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 thick pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing wine (or dry sherry)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 chili pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof frying pan. Add chops and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Pour over the combined hoisin, wine, honey, soy, chilli, ginger and garlic.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Too easy to be so good!!!
Excellent! This was so easy to put together and the pork came out so tender. I served it with rice and stir fry veggies. I will definitely be making this again!
Sooo Easy!!! Next time I will plan to do some chinese veg too. Nicely prepared. Big flavor and sauce is Weight Watchers friendly.