Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember which episode this came from.
Make and share this Tray Baked Salmon - Jamie Oliver recipe from Food.com.
- 7 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 20 small cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pits removed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets, with or without skin, but with pin bones removed
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 1 cup fresh basil, loosely packed
- 12 anchovy fillets
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place roasting pan in oven to heat.
- Blanch the green beans in salted, boiling water until tender. Drain and place in a mixing bowl with the cherry tomatoes and olives. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Rinse salmon fillets and pat dry with paper towels. Squeeze 1/2 lemon over fillets, dressing both sides; reserve the remaining lemons for garnish. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with salt and pepper, and drizzle both sides with remaining olive oil.
- Toss basil into vegetables. Place salmon fillets at one end of hot roasting tray; place vegetables at the other end. Lay anchovy fillets over vegetables. Return pan to oven and roast for 10 minute Serve with reserved lemon quarters.