6 hrs 15 mins
I got this recipe from the Ocala Star Banner recipe data base. It is a wonderful recipe and easy to make. Great with saltines Cook time is marinate time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs firm white fish fillets, diced into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice, the recipe calls for Real Lemon juice
- 2 bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3 -4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 medium onions, finely chopped
- 8 ounce stuffed green onion, drained and chopped
- 8 ounce jar pickled jalapeno pepper, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper
- lemon pepper (I did not use)
- 1In a large non-metalic container marinade the fish, Real-lemon juice salt, pepper and lemon pepper for 3 hours in refrigerator.
- 2Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- 3Refrigerate for 3 more hours.
- 4Drain and serve with crackers.
Nutritional Facts for Travichi
Serving Size: 1 (2532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1390.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 609.3 mg
- Sodium 3434.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 94.7 g
- Protein 181.4 g