Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe in a book called, "You and Your Baby, Healthy Eating During Pregnancy." This is my favorite way to make tuna fish sandwiches.
- 1⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, water packed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 dash black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients and chill. Serve on bread of your choice.
- Note: The recipe says you can also substitute mayonaise for the salad dressing and either carrot or sweet red pepper for the celery.
This is a good basic tuna recipe with a mild flavor. I was worried the dill or mustard would be too strong, but they blend well with the tuna flavor. I left out the celery, as my kids don't like the extra crunch, and also used mayo.