Recipe by Marie
This salad is so good you will not be able to stop eating it! Recipe found on the internet.
Top Review by Chef Pollo
Yum! I am sorry, we cheated. I added more pasta and used 6 tbsps Fresh Italian salad dressing. Will use this again for certain and will try it your way next time. Thanks for the combo, it's yummy!
- 1 can marinated artichoke hearts, diced,reserve marinade
- 1⁄2 lb bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (or your favorite)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 package mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into ribbons