Recipe by babygirl65
This is what we use to drink when we had our high school parties....but was it kick in the butt!! Let me know if it brings back memories!!
Top Review by nice&spicy
I made this last summer and added cantalope & honeydew as well. We used to call it Yuck-A-Flux when I was a teenager. When the party was over, I had lots left. So I ground it down in my blender until it resembled a slush like consistancy. I transfered it into smaller containers leaving 1" space at top before placing in the freezer. Once frozen, it can then be scooped out into a glass and you can add just enough club soda/sprite/7up until you get it slushy again. Very good on a hot day and powerful so you don't need much. Make sure when you add the fruit in the beginning, you remove any rinds first or the blending will not work. Enjoy! Thanks for posting! :)
- 2 liters Everclear alcohol
- 2 liters vodka (100% proof)
- 5 gallons Hawaiian Punch drink
- watermelon, slices
- orange slice
- maraschino cherry
- pineapple slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash out a brand new trash can.
- Mix punch and spirits together.
- Cut up the fruit and add them to mix.
- Let sit for at least one hour, the longer it sits the more potent the fruit gets!
- Serves a whole party!
- *On the punch, you can adjust the amount according to your taste. When I made it this week-end, I added an extra gallon. Must be my age! ha ha.