Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
When dh and I were teenagers we would make this and let it ferment! ARGH! Now that I am older and wiser I just let it chill! LOL Be prepared- needs to chill for at least an hour.
- 2 gallons fruit punch
- 1 liter grain alcohol, rum is ok too
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the oranges and slice into circles but do NOT peel them.
- Peel bananas and slice into circles.
- Mix fruit and alcohol in a large bucket- or if you are more grown up - a punch bowl.
- Let chill for at least one hour and then add cold punch.
- Chill well and stir before serving.
- WARNING- the fruit is as potent as the punch! Any fruit you like can be used, fresh or canned. If using canned just dump it in juice and all.