Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a neighbor who has sinced moved. When she left, the recipe was past on to keep up the tradition. When I made this with my Kindergarten class, they loved telling their parents they had Trash for snack. It is addictive.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (18 ounce) box Kix cereal
- 1 (16 ounce) box raisins
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- confectioners' sugar
- Mix margerine,chocolate chips and peanut butter together over low heat and stir until all are melted.
- [smooth]Mix Kix,raisins, and peanuts together.
- Pour wet mixture over dry, Mix thoroughly.
- Toss with confectioners sugar.
- Start with 1 cup and add more if mixture doesn't look like it is coated well.
- Store in airtight container.