Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Peg Shaw submitted this to All Saints Episcopal Church, West Plains, MO, 100th Anniversary version of Burnt Offerings. She commented, 'Instead of synthetic tranquilizers and sleeping tablets, try this century old recipe!' She further commented, 'Amazing tranquilizing effect - without a hangover. It works!
- 1 ounce peppermint leaf (natures digestant)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (natures tranquilizer)
- 1 teaspoon sage leaf (natures's sleep producer)
- Keep in a tightly closed jar (in freezer).
- Use 1 heaping teaspoon in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Let it steep for 1 minute, strain.
- Sweeten with honey, if desired.